Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is this the mystery cat?

Mystery Cat?

Side View :)

Top View :)


Front View :)


Back View :)


Mystery Cat
I finally saw the mystery cat - maybe. She's calico with a beautiful long tail. She was not afraid of me when I came to give her some food so I think she belongs to someone. She actually meowed when she saw the food on the grass and came towards me and the food so I think she belongs or used to belong to someone. She is as small as Ms Akira but with a lower growl.
I told grandma to tell the person who had told her she had lost her cat but grandma doesn't know where this person lives. :( Maybe tomorrow I would print out the cat pic and put it on the notices for the person to contact me or something. She is too pretty to be about all by herself and rather tame to boot. If she belongs to nobody, then I would have to spay her. I think it would be easier to catch her (if she comes back to dinner) than to catch Cik Mina who still distrusts me. I do not think the mystery calico's mom would be pleased if she sees her cat with a tipped ear!
WildBunch

Today Cal came out to have dinner. She took a few mouthfuls of Salmon Dinner and then she dartered about. I thought the young girl who was walking near her scared her but not so. She saw a lizard and started to chase it about. Then with one strong paw she caught it and ate the whole lizard sans tail in 2 bites. Then she ate the tail that was jumping about still :) -I bite. 1 small lizard in 3 bites! Not a bad catch. It was only after that that she ate the rest of her salmon dinner:)
I think someone else is feeding Putih as when I had finished feeding her, I saw a young woman coming towards us with a plastic bag. She was startled when she saw me and she started to move towards the playground. But as I was feeding the mystery calico, I saw her sitting where I had fed Putih before. When she left, she looked behind her, just like I would do or the old aunty would have done. So that is why I think she was feeding Putih. But she fed only Putih I guess as the rest of the Wild Bunch are always hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Wah KungFu Cal!!

    Poor little MysteryCat, I hope she will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got nice cow-spots...I like! Lovely bushy tail too.

    Hope she's reunited with her owner soon.

    ReplyDelete