Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Report on the WildBunch

Cik Mina having a late breakfast of kibble and water...


The WB is doing well - all 4 of them - Putih, Cal, Minah and FatBoy. I have been reading about the zero stray policy in the Tipped-Ear Clan's blog as well as Vegancat's blog and worry about the WB's fate here in PR. :(


The people who have come to me to talk about the kitties have all been very nice and understanding. A few were particularly impressed with FatBoy, telling me that he is very beautiful (which he is) and fat (which he certainly is). Even dog owners who walk their dogs will stop by sometimes to talk about the kitties. I have yet to hear a complaint about any one of them so eventhough I worry about the zero-stray policy, I have some hopes that no one will complain about the 4 kitties.


I have to talk to the aunty about not leaving water for the kitties as one person has actually told me that it is okay to feed the kitties but not to leave water because of mosquitoes. He has a point but the aunty is not the listening kind. I notice that when I bring Putih home, she does not drink water at all and Megat found the concept of water in a bowl quite alien until he learnt to drink after watching the rest of them drinking water. I will have to talk to the aunty when I see her. She works 24/7 so its difficult to meet.


The WB's eating patterns has changed some what. Minah, Cal and Putih are eating very little. Cal is off eating Salmon Dinner but has taken a shine to fussiecat. So yesterday I fed 3 cats on 2 80g tins of fussiecat. They do not like the 400g one at all. They used to eat Snappy Tom but now they do not like the smell of it even. FatBoy used to eat 400g of Snappy Tom but these past few weeks he has eaten only half a can although he eats up everyone's leftovers. No one eats Natural Balance :)


My cousin told me that they might have eaten before dinner. I know the aunty feeds them in the afternoon and someone else feeds them in the morning so this must be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment