Sunday, June 17, 2007

WildBunch on Sunday

Cats in a community

The WildBunch was pretty relaxed today except Cal who I had to wait for close to 30 minutes. I was afraid it would rain and didn't have an umbrella with me. I had visions of Putih getting drenched in the rain as the aunty had told me she didn't have a habit of getting in from the rain at all. So instead of waiting for Cal to appear I went to find Putih. I had to walk right up to her before she saw me. I think its because I forgot to ring my keys. :) She ate 3/4 of the 80 g of fussiecat. I was pleased as if it rains, she would not be so hungry.

Then I went back to the carpark and waited for Cal with FatBoy. he polished the rest of the fussiecat and then I saw Cal waiting for me in the carpark. I do not know why she has decided not to come out but would wait in the shadows for me to make her out. I was jjust about to go home when I saw her. She ate 1/2 of her salmon dinner and scratched me for good measure as I tried to stop her from leaving :) It served me right for forgetting to give her some respect :)

Of course FatBoy polished off her food and then went about his business. It struck me that the only WildBunch who had never scratched me was FatBoy! He's very even-tempered and loving.

2 comments:

  1. Is Cal spooked by somebody??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it, my cousin told me that while I was in HK, FatBoy got into a fight with a skinny calico, not Cal. She was not from our area so he got angry. He actually bit her. I think after that Cal did not appaer when FatBoy is around or if he is around while she was eating, she would look at him warily. I have not seen that calico at all. Its weird.

    ReplyDelete