Sunday, May 06, 2007

Walk

Wheels...

What's that?

This is enough for today...

Bujang did not fele like walking on grass today. He moped about on concrete and stalked under pillars. He sat and watched grass grow. He slept for a bit while I read my novel in the shade. After 30 minutes of this, I decided to bring him home.

As we were walking towards his carrier, someone said, " Your cat is very cute." I thought that was nice, seeing he had a motorbike while we only had a stroller :)

As usual, he tried to tell me quite vehemently that he did not want to go home and tried to swipe me from inside the carrier. Woah! I think Bujang just wanted to take some air outside of the house as we had been cooped in for some time seeing that I have exams :)

I think I will let him sit out along the corridor later when it's a little more quiet so he could just rest and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment