Saturday, May 26, 2007

Who is he?

Bujang asking me to explain myself...

The computer repairman finally brought my repaired CPU on Wednesday night. He said my whole motherboard was shot. I bought this computer 3 or 4 years ago! Now I have a new hard disk with more space etc etc. He also said I should at least use my aircon in the computer room as it would help my computer to have a longer shelf life. :)

The computer guy D was not afraid of cats thank goodness and after about 5 minutes of scrutinising D from far away, Bujang decided he was harmless and sat to watch the goings on with the hardware. Ms Akira watched him from on top of the cupboard in the computer room. After the whole operation was over, she decided to jump off from the cupboard and landed on top of the computer table. Poor D was shocked! He told me later he was not aware that she was even in the room with him. Hahaha

I have now got wireless and its definately much easier than ADSL.

3 comments:

  1. Bujang the Mancat is definitely interested in computer stuffs!

    Naughty Miss Akira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't confuse ADSL with wireless. ADSL is the technology which lets data run on high speed on copper wires. Wireless or wired is just the way how data is transmitted from the wall socket to the modem to your laptop. You can have wireless access via ADSL technology too.

    Ok, finish already. It's Mon morning..... I am not making sense (this para I mean...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. I have wireless with without the adsl tech :))

    ReplyDelete