Tuesday, May 01, 2007

On a moonlit night

Moon over PR...

Yes I can walk thank you...

Minah looking better...

The wildbunch at dinner... Minah, FatBoy and Cal

The moon was up early when I went to feed the WildBunch. They were all present and accounted for. FatBoy was singing for his dinner but no one came to wacth but me :) He was not very hungry but he followed me to feed Cal and then back again. I fed Minah twice- once with tuna and when I came round again, she had kibble. She was able to walk properly again and was beginning to relax a little although she stopped eating every time she heard footsteps.

I told Minah that it never hurts to be wary and that she should not be so friendly with strangers. I left her at the void deck grooming herself. It seemed that quite a number of people feed Minah. The aunty knows of one family and grandma saw another woman this morning feeding her. That is why she is so portly :) Indeed all the 3 cats are chubby.

I think that it is safer for the cats if they look well-fed. It tells people that someone is taking care of them, that they have friends. I hope this goes some way into deterring people from trying to hurt the WildBunch.

2 comments:

  1. She has very nice colorings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi san, can you tell me where you send your gang for grooming?

    an aquaintance has a persian who needs serious grooming.

    drop me an email pls.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete