Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Grass vs Grass

Wheatgrass I think..for today...

I went to PL and decided to buy some cat grass for Bujang and Ms Akira. None of the others would even look at grass, much less eat it. I don't read Japanese and the counter person told me I only had to wet the packet. There were 3 packets and I wet them all and then placed them in a dark room. I did this last Saturday but I have yet to see even a whisper of a seedling. I don't think it would grow so luxuriantly as the one auntie_p grew for Coco and Snowy. Sighzz.....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it was the not same ASAP brand as what auntie P bought??

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I thought must put in a place with light?

    The one I bought was by Catty Man brand - ASAP grass. The seeds will sprout after 3 days or so in the moist soil.

    ReplyDelete