Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Putih and the vet


I am bringing Putih (the cat that I had sent to be spayed recently) to the vet again this evening. The aunty came knocking on my door on Monday to tell me that she suspects something is not right with Putih. She said her stomach seems distended. So I went to catch her yesterday and saw that her abdomen was not as it should be although she is not in pain. I asked the aunty if it could be a case of us spaying her when she was pregnant and therefore the skin would be loose (like humans). She told me that the other two cats - Minah and Cal were also spayed when they were pregnant and they did not suffer this. The abdomen is not swollen or painful (to her) to touch as I was trying to put her into the cage last night and she did not complain. I hope everything will be okie with Putih.
She is as affectionate as ever :) It is a pity no one is taking her in. We were hoping that once she is spayed, someone would be willing to take her in as she is very pretty and she has very good toilet habits.

1 comment: