Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Putih revisited

Freedom at last...

Let's see what has changed since I've been gone...

Night vision...


Dinner at the park...

Dr Lau said "Can release already! No need to worry about this!" and with that I released Putih to her normal playground by 3 pm. She was quite contented just to sit and look around as though she expected to see radical changes in the 6 days she has been away. You can see her stomach quite clearly in the 1st two pics. I told the aunty that I would release her cat as soon as I can but I have not seen her to actually tell her that I have done so.
The aunty has found herself a job that needs her from 3 to 11 everyday so I guess I will have to feed the wild bunch every day again. She told me I could just leave food and she would clear up at 12 pm. Huh! I don't think so. :) She would be tired and the residents would be up in arms I'm sure. Now I have one more in the group - Putih.
So that makes it Minah, FatBoy, Cal and Putih. I hope she doesn't collect anymore kitties!
I went to feed Putih her dinner. She was very hungry and actually ran to meet me. She was playing 'catching' with a little boy at the playground. The boy's family was there also. I am glad they did not tell him to be afraid of Putih cos she is really a nice kitty with aspirations to be an opera singer. Anyway I was quite surprised that they left some pieces of tissue paper at the playground as they left. I shouldn't be surprised I guess. I told Putih she should be more careful when playing with strangers out in the open. But Putih just ate dinner and told me to mind my she knew her turf better than I.
The amigos spent a lot of time trying to find where Putih had disappeared to. Toro went into the loo several times as though he expected Putih to appear from the walls. Bujang went into the computer room several times to sniff at the now empty cage. Megat did not care two hoots and Ms Akira went about sniffing for scent. I guess it was quite a sudden departure.
Ms Akira threw up her kibble once last night but at least she did not throw up all of her dinner. She managed to eat a few bites of canned food with the rest of the boys. She would only eat Friskies now - seafood and tuna. I know Friskies does not agree with her delicate stomach but at least she is now eating with the rest of the kitties. One of these days she would go back to fussiecat. I know because she changes her taste quite often. The only comfort is she would eat her kibble quite happily so I know she is not starving herself.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I am sure Miss Akira is just trying to get your attention, and she is jealous of Putih!!

    ReplyDelete