Monday, May 14, 2007

Minah and Coco

Coco courtesy of ddxiong at http://kucingcoast.blogspot.com/

Coco looks very relaxed in this picture and I hope she finds a home soon. She is my sponsored kitty as I can't have any more kitties at home. She is a ginger female and we know how rare that is and purrs like a pigeon :)
My computer crashed last week and so I could not blog at all. This entry is from the computer at work and so it will be short.
I saw Minah this morning but she was not looking good. She stayed at a corner in the void deck and did not stand up or even eat her kibble. She would usually tell me quite loudly that she is hungry and then I would feed her some kibble before going to work. I hope she is better later as I can only get home late today because of a meeting. I hope she was only feeling sleepy. The man who owns the wheelbarrow that Minah sleeps in has put two stools there and Minah can't get into it. He had previously stacked the 2 stools together which would allow her some space to sleep the cold night away, better than sleeping in the very dangerous carpark. I guess he had a change of heart, not for the better though.
I hope the aunty can help Minah until I come back from work. The only consolation I have is that if Minah was unwell, the aunty would have come knocking on my door to tell me so. But as she did not do this last weekend, I can only assume that Minah was just cold and sleepy.

6 comments:

  1. Is there anyway to bring Minah to the vet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was thinking I will catch her first and put her in my house tonight if she is not well then make an appt with the vet for the evening either tue or wed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your computer. My pc has died-ed too, but it means I can get a new one. :)

    The next pc show is coming at end-May...but then I usually get a brandless pc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see. Will the Amigos be OK about her?

    Do you have anextra cages?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Megat's old black cage that I had put Putih, the cat that I had sent to be spayed.

    But I am glad to report that my mother went downstairs later in the day and she saw Minah walking about and rolling on the floor. So I guess she was just sleepy and not hungry. I didn't see her for dinner tonight though but I left her kibble in the wheelbarrow. The little girl with the dog Milo said that Minah had been sleeping there for a long time and the uncle didn't seem to mind it.She is a gold mine of information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The amigos will just be curious just like they were curious with Putih but they won't be upset I think cos if I bring Minah up, I would separate her from the amigos just like I had separated Putih from them before.

    ReplyDelete