Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ms Akira's tantrum

Which one would you eat Ms Akira please?

I do not know what it is with Ms Akira yesterday. She did not have any dinner at all. I gave her some fussiecat - No thanks; some Snappy Tom - No thanks; some Aristo- NOPE! Thank goodness I have Putih who would eat most of it and Bujang who would eat all (if I let him). Toro was very helpful too. I know she hates Natural Balance. Anyway only Megat eats Natural Balance :)

Finally the Little Ms came down from the table and stalked off without anything. So she just got some extra kibble in her night snack. I think I will just give her kibble this evening when all the rest are having some canned tuna :)

"The cat who doesn't act finicky soon loses control of his owner." - Morris the Cat
I know exactly what you mean Morris.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she is just upset with Putih's presence. maybe she thinks Putih is pregnant!

    If she is like that still after a few days, then maybe she is ill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is just upset with Putih's presence and the fact that Putih is pretty vocal about wanting to be out of the loo. I'm glad that my neighbours are quite tolerant of Putih's contant pleading to get out.

    ReplyDelete