Saturday, May 19, 2007

Peace

Let me tell you a story...
Ok. Let me explain why I am on this cushion. I know Megat thinks it belongs to him. BUT it's NOT true. It belonged to me from long long ago when I was 6 weeks old. I was the ONLY kat here. This used to be my cushion. I slept on it and rolled on it and sat under the sun on it. Now Megat likes it too much. I let him have it cos he is 10 years old and has cat-aract. Hehe. But he is now in the bedroom, in his own place so I think he won;t mind if I sit here again. I miss it for sure.

Bujang sszzznoozzing...
I was just lying here, next to san who is at her 'puter. Its a nice, cool place. The curtains wave breezily on me. Then I heard san taking my pic and decided I might as well sit on the flowered cushion cos it is warmer and softer even.

Yup. This is much nicer.
Bujang is having a quiet time this Saturday. Its not so hot and so the door and windows are open to let in the breeze. He has had his 4 cat treats and is now spending some quiet sleep time next to me. All the other kitties are either in the bedroom or computer room so Bujang and me are the only ones in the living room. He is in his affectionate mode today. He sat right next to me on bed and actually kneaded me with his sharp claws (ouch) this morning. I didn't think I should shoo him off me as he has not done it for the longest time, eversince Megat came to live with us. So I think I will just spend some time with Bujang and go out in the evening instead. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...the "boss" had spoken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know Bujang is getting manja towards you again. I think he realises you love all of them equally, even after Megat is here

    ReplyDelete