Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MEOWRRROWWRRR

What did I tell you san? Are you going to listen to me now?


I want to register a complaint against the black cat in the house.
He tried to kill me tonight.

There is no way I am ever getting close to that!

It finally happened. Toro and Megat had a big face-off and fur flew in the air, mostly Toro's fur. I had let Megat out for the night so he could do his toilette and walk around a bit. I had to put him in his cage earlier as he had tried to re-arrange Toro's pretty face. But after 1.5 hours, I thought it was enough time in the cage and being ignored by all and sundry.

When I released him, he came to sit with me at the computers and then he decided to take a walk. Before long, I heard a great MEOWRRROWWRRR. I ran out just in time to see Megat pawing furiously at Toro's face. I had a horrible vision of Toro losing his pretty blue eyes. Toro just stayed put and tried to put his face down to avoid the claws (that was cut just this afternoon). So I just yelled at them to stop and Megat immediately ran under the bed.

I inspected Toro's face and saw no injuries except his pride probably but of course there was grey fur all over the place! We had a quiet chat and I gave him some scritches and hugs and he quietened down for a bit. Then after I released Toro, Shaolin Megat came to sit by me. Irrepressible Toro came to peer at him quietly and then left.

I told Megat that I had no choice but to put him back in his cage as I had work to do and could not keep an eye on all of them.

Bujang was quite horrified and I could see his big round eyes staring at us in fear! Poor thing Bujang. But after about 15 minutes when he saw that all was calm, he calmed down enough to relax and closed his eyes. Ms Akira looked at us in her usual long-suffering way before settling in te middle of the living room to rest; her point made. :)

Right now, all is calm on the cat front and Megat has fallen asleep in his cage with his toy cat Garfield :)


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Ah-duo, poor Toro. It's tough being a nice guy eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waa...confrontasi part 2?

    Pls sayang Toro for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think still need to take it S-L-O-W-L-Y. you never know these felines. one minute friends, next minute enemies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyah poor poor Toro!!! Please give him a hug, from all of us here.

    Megat! You want to go back being a carpark cat??

    ReplyDelete