Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Changing of the guard?

Oh no! He's looking at me!!

Resistence is futile!

One of these days I think there will be a changing of the guard. I do not know if I would like it but its inevitable. I do not think Bujang has the skills to cope with Megat. Megat chases him about and he runs like the wind. But he is not as stressed as before and could relax a little even when Megat is out of the cage and is not jealous when Megat sits with me. I think he knows that when Megat sits with me, Megat would not be chasing anyone :)

The other kitties know that too so they would just sit about quietly. I think the only kitty that Megat will not be able to dominate over is Ms Akira. But then she knows her business and is not afraid of a mere male cat no matter what he does. :)

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if Bujang defers to Megat becoz of his age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang's expression is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear cat _aunty

    Defer to a 'senior'? :) Maybe lah cos if Its Toro, Bujang would smack him for sure. Its just that with megat, he just runs away. I have agood traditional household.

    ReplyDelete