Wednesday, January 24, 2007

That smells familiar

What's that smell?

Ooooh I remember this...yum....

Megat still remembers his days of eating fish and rice and all kinds of human food :) I was having lunch at the low table. Its the usual fare of rice and vegetables and fish. In no time at all Shaolin Megat scooted under the table and stood close to me sniffing. Then he licked his lips and sniffed again. I was afraid he would jump onto the table and told him to behave himself as he had had his lunch. Megat stared at me for a minute or two and then decided he would stay put. But he didn't stop sniffing :)

I guess it did take a whale of an effort for such a kitty to stay put and it was quite admirable that he could control himself thus. Of course the penalty for climbing onto the table when people are eating is - the black cage and lesser time roaming the house. I hope he remembers these lessons but its a very long haul.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Hat still misses the Malay chicken rice....he was salivating the last time I ate those

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my young ex-foster cat, Billy once stole my mom's fried fish from the dining table for his own consumption. My mom was jumping up and down and called me at the office to complain. It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete