Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Being neighbourly - an interlude

What's that? What's that eh?

To go upstairs or not to go. THAT is the question.

Its about time I see what's around the corner...

Hmmm...these neighbours are just as tidy as grandma...

I decided to bring Bujang out for a walk along the corridor this afternoon. It was quiet and peaceful and I thought he might appreciate the time out away from the rest of the kitties. He wore his jacket wiliingly and immediately stepped out when I opened the grills for him. I am gald he didn't make a fuss nor try to bite his leash or jacket or me :)

Bujang took his usual route jauntily, stopping only to see what goes on through the little ventilation openings on the walls and to enjoy the slight breeze. He then went to visit the neighbours as it has been quite a long time when he saw them last. He actually tried the stairs but was not brave enough then to climb up to the next floor. I was rather glad as the neighbours upstairs have alot of stuff outside their door and it would take a long time for Bujang to sniff each and every piece of furniture and I wasn't sure the neighbours would like it :)

I encouraged Bujang to walk only at our floor as the neighbours know him and they know I sometimes bring him for a walk. He went around the corner and sniffed the floors and shoes. This was the first time he had gone around this corner so I;m sure there were many new smells. He finally sniffed at his favourite plants and seemed content to walk slowly home :)

Ms Akira was busy whining at the door but I thought it would have to be for another day.

2 comments:

  1. San, Mr kxbc tompang me this msg for you and Cat:

    If you are feeding Natural Balance Venison and Green Pea, here is good news. Aquapet (Thomson Plaza, Tel: 64562521) is selling the 10 pound pack at $53 after discount. It is much cheaper than Pet Lovers which is $70 after discount for 2 x 5 pound packs. The price was reduced over the weekend when I placed my order. However, they do not have ready stock in their shop so please call them to place an advance order for you before you go collect or do delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whah..what a nice neighbourly thing to do..:)) Thanks for the tip. What a great difefrence in the price!
    Pet Lovers is an expensive place lah to be sure but its the only pet shop that is close enough to my house. :(

    ReplyDelete