Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time out

Yup. I can see everything so much better from here.

No one dares to come near me here.



ZZZzzz...better than the carpark for sure.

I just came back from an overnight camp and decided to spend some time with the amigos. When I got home, Megat was alreday out of the cage. Grandma decided to let him alone as he was sitting quietly in his green carrier in the bedroom. As long as Megat did not beat up the kitties or try to get into her kitchen cabinets, grandma is quite willing to let him roam freely.

I wanted to rest for a bit before doing anything as I had a great horrid sunburn from walking 8km to the campsite under the sun! But as soon as I rested, Shaolin megat came to sit with me and decided that sitting on me was preferable to sitting beside me. I did not have the heart to push him away and so he sat, napped, yawned and slept on me for about 1.5 hours. Finally I had to push him off and of course he sat close to me for the other 30 minutes! He finally fell asleep by himself and I was able to get something to eat from the kitchen. But of course this did not last long :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that Megat loves and trusts you very much.

    ReplyDelete