Monday, January 22, 2007

Cleanliness is next to catliness

Are you serious?

Whoa! Feels like the real thing.

Whah! This is good man. I can stretch out even....

Watch out Bujang!!

On Sunday, I thought I would buy the amigos another bin. The bins in the house, especially the one in the dry bathroom is always full these days with 4 cats in the house. The one in the kitchen is usually very clean. I guess no one wants to walk all the way to the kitchen unless its after dinner when every one of them is in the kitchen anyway.

Toro decided to be the first one to test run it. He scratched the bottom of the bin and then decided to lie in it for size. :) After some time he actually wanted to jump Bujang but wisely changed his mind :)

Now we have 3 bins for four cats. This bin costs me $18.00. Its the largest one of its brand and even Bujang can use it quite comfortably. Today when I got home from work to clean the bins, I notice that they were all rather clean. I guess the amigos have decided who will use what bin and at what time :) I don't want it to come to a point that someone will decide to make a point and leave poo on my rug, or leave me poo to teach me a lesson. :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    o my...toro is biggggg now ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear- half of that is his err..fur. :) But he is a BIG cat and eats very well and he is always hungry although I don't give him any more than the others. I think he gets to the food bowl first and gobbles to his heart's content but I have no heart to put him in another room while the rest are eating, even with his own food bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bujang must be thinking: eeeeeew

    ReplyDelete