Saturday, May 13, 2006

Moving Down sale 25% off

I got an sms from M, the one who gave Toro to me for adoption. When I saw that PL at EastPoint, Simei is having a 25% sale, I went straightaway- the very next day (which is today) to see what I could get for the amigos. Almost everything in the shop is on 25% reduction so I bought the amigos fav kibble. It's a pity they have only 2 packets left so I bought both. Then I thought I would buy Soild Gold kibble to see if the amigos would eat that. It's only 5% reduced but better than nothing. So I bought the catnip mat for everyone and the green spotted bed for Akira to be put on my bookshelf where she spends almost half of her time during the day. Of course Bujang had to try it out first and gave his stamp of approval by sitting in it for all of 1 minute. Toro inspected it but preferred the catnip mat. :)

There was quite a crowd at the pet store and people were buying loads of stuff. Carriers, litter boxes etc - all down 25%. M told me that they had never had any such sale before so this sale is quite historic. The sale will be going on until this Sunday. Then on the 15th they will go back to their original store at Pet Safari, which will be opened after nearly 4 months of renovation works.

2 comments:

  1. Whah, should be a stampede then, like the Harrods sales. Lucky Amigos, the cat bed and catnip are very nice and classy, unlike those cartoonish fares one normally gets from the pet stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah they are quite nice and I wouldn't buy them if they're not on sale..hahaha. So thank goodness lah for the moving down sale. I thought I owuld just buy cat food and cat litter. Akira has alreday slept in her cat bed and the catnip mat I think made the amigos quite crazy last night. Bujang and Toro kept zipping about the place. So I had to keep it away for the night.

    ReplyDelete