Thursday, May 11, 2006

A stranger in town












This evening after our walk, Bujang and I went to see if the calico was at her usual spot. It was quite a surprise for me that I saw this grey tabby, male sitting near a motorbike. The motorbike was illegally parked in the void deck. He is much thinner than the calico, who is herself much thinner these days. There is an elderly lady who feeds her but I think she comes in the morning. But she a smart cat and can take care of herself.

He meowed several times when he saw us. The calico came and I gave her something to eat. Then this tabby came and looked at the food hungrily so I fed him too. Thank goodness I brought 2 cans of food and some biscuits. He ate 1 1/2 cans of food and some biscuits before he announced that he had had enough. The calico did not protest his presence so I assumed she knows him or she was just full. I do not know if he is neutered as he has no tipped ear and I do not know if he was friendly enough for me to look if he was tattooed in the ears, like Toro. So I left him alone. He looked in good condition and there was an old scab on this thigh, already healing. He has a nice straight long tail with no kink anywhere.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment: