Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My New Blogskin

I feel like a new blogskin, something nostalgic, calm and decorative. Now that the amigos have sorted themselves out, I feel much calmer about them. We have Big Boss Toro, the stubborn kin Akira who refuses to buckle to Big Boss and sometimes gives him a good swipe on the head and the one who hates confrontation - Bujang, who avoids Big Boss at every opportunity. Bujang and Toro have a friendship of a kind - they race each other and chase each other all around the house but when it comes to formal playtime, Toro goes first.

I thought this blogskin would make me happy. I didn't know there were so many about until I actually stumbled on them. But this template does not have View My Profile and since I am an idiot at html, I don't know how to design it. I don't know if I will miss seeing it on my page or whether it would disconcert people. I don't even know if the comments work even :)) Evenso, I think I will keep it for a while until I find something I truly like...

4 comments:

  1. This is a test :) I have to see if the comments work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whah very whimsical look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :0)thanks cat_aunty and ksn. Now I know for sure the comments work very well indeed :)

    ReplyDelete