Thursday, May 25, 2006

The New Game in town




















Bujang's favourite new activity, after hiding from Big Boss Toro is sitting by the ixora and watching the boys playing football. Of course I have to do the same since the light is usually fading by the time he decides to indulge in this new game and I would be quite unable to read my book (that I bring with me to help me through the sometimes long interludes of inactivity)
















Here Bujang is trying to practise the 'hunting the prey' skills that he has acquired from his favourite game - Da Bird.

















It's quite funny for me to see that the only game in town are a few legs walking past him. Hahaha. But Bujang seems quite unperturbed and continues the watch.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. won't the passer-bys do a double take when they see bujang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried putting a harness on the little monsters at home but they just shut down and refuse to move once the thing is fitted on. There goes my dream of taking them for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear cat_aunty
    Usually they get quite surprised to see a cat sitting like that but sometimes they see me and they see the leash so they expect some kind of animal to be lurking around. :))

    Dear ksn
    I put the leash on Bujang when he was 5 to 6 months. The first time he had the leash he refused to budge but several times after that he realised that he could walk along the corridor only when he heas the leash on. From then he was quite willing to allow me to put the leash on him and then we went for short walks. Now he has the walking jackets as its less flimsy and he cannot gte it off him by one swipe of his forelegs. :)
    Akira tolerates the leash but is too afraid to walk out and when Toro uses the leash, it is as though the whole weight of the world is on his back and he walks about like the hunchback of Notredame. But at least he walsk around in it. The walking jacket freaks him out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, I mean kxbc :))

    ReplyDelete