Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Close encounters




















This is Bujang's second encounter with the community calico. This time he is in the safety of his carrier and quite safe from her claws. Before she was very vocal about her territory and told him who the boss was. Bujang watches his dinner disappearing into her stomach quietly.













After dinner, she decided to inspect him and found him quite respectful with his eyes downcast and his whole body quite still. She took a few sniffs then meowed softly once before leaving. So we cleaned up and went home ourselves.
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Whah this calico quite garang huh. I see Bujang looked a bit intimidated!

    And now I finally saw this contraption you have to transport Bujang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a sight you must look wheeling around not a baby but a cat on a stroller. You're the first I've heard of doing this, although I agree it's a good idea for fat cats. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must recommend this contraption if you have to transport fat cats frequently like I have to do with Bujang for our walks. Now my elbow joints don't hurt so much and I would like to think that it is on the way to healing. I had to do this so often before without the stroller that both my elbow joints hurt quite a lot and I cannot straighten my arms for long periods. I have to rest them on pillows when I sleep. I have been carting Bujnag back and forth ever since he was 6 months. Now he is 18 months old. So it is rather wearing on the joints.

    The first time people usually give me queer looks when they see me and the stroller but now they are qiute used to seeing me. They are usually quite surprised but no one has ever asked me about it yet..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Bujang is only 18 mths old? He looks...umm...more mature than that

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah..he looks like he's been around the block twice..hahaha. He's just a big cat. That's why people are surprised that he's a cat when they see him closer. Sometimes people come to tell me that they thought he was a dog from far away. :))

    ReplyDelete