Monday, May 01, 2006

The lure of Da Bird















This is what it looks like just out of its plastic - 2 different feathers, a piece of plastic to keep the feathers together and a hook. Once fixed to the wand, it flies like the real thing.



















Once in someone's teeth, it's really hard to take it away. Akira hides it on the bed, Toro drags it to the green carrer and Bujang buries it in the litter. See video of Toro tugging it from me in The Blair Witch Project- Tug of War earlier.



















This is the sorry tale after repeated chewing :)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, looks like some of Spencer's and Max's toys too. But then, I always felt a great sense of achievement when I manage to buy/ make/ steal a toy which Spencer enjoys

    ReplyDelete
  2. True cat_aunty. i used to buy lots of toys from the petshops but Bujang didn't like them. Then I made some interactive cat toys. He liked them more cos he gets to run and jump but he got fed up with them in a short while. Then I decided to go online and actually see what toys I can actually get that would have them mesmerised forever. The rest is history _ Da Bird and the Cat Tease. Wahhhh... champion toys for cats. All the amigos love the, and would wait patiently at the cupboard for me to get them out. I don't see them in the stores though. Pity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You mean the toy is ACTUALLY called Da Bird....I thought it was your own nickname for it. Well, if the amigos like them, I will definitely give it a try then. I mean, let Spencer try

    ReplyDelete