Thursday, May 11, 2006

Errr...auntie, that is a cat or dog




















Today is one of the very few days that I get to get back home early from work and Bujang rewards me with a very pretty picture of him sitting quietly on the lowest rung of the cat gym. He looks very contented here. Usually he looks in a perpetual state of shock whenever the camera is trained on him, with his very round orange eyes. It was the late afternoon when I took his picture, after the amigos had their treat.


















"Errr...auntie, that is a cat or dog?"

3 primary school boys asked me this evening when we were at the park. They came close to us and actually saw Bujang. I'm sure they have seen cats and dogs before except possibly never a cat in a walking jacket, on a leash, eating grass. One of the smart aleck boys chimed in, "It's a cat-dog. Infront is a cat and behind a dog." Then they laughed at the joke and went home. Silly boys :)))
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I saw you have a safety pillow underneath Bujang, to catch him if the bough breaks again haha! I think he just woke up, so surprised to see you back so early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah..just in case... he would be upset if he falls off from the higher rungs and kena put in cast. I can imagine his wails..WAOORRRRRRRRR..haha

    ReplyDelete