Thursday, May 25, 2006

Agent 007

The aunty who fed the cats made a visit to my house yesterday. I was so surprised that she actually remembered where I lived. I walked out of the lift and saw her outside. She seemed embarrassed at seeing me. But we had a nice chat outside the lift about the people who lived on the same floor, the difficulty of opening windows and of cos about the very greedy grey tabby with the long tail. Last Monday I fed him 2 cans of sardines and a whole plateful of Solid Gold. She said she just fed him 1 fat bowl of rice and boiled fish. He is still skinny though despite the food we give him.

She said she just wanted to see where I lived as she had some time after feeding the cats. I told her it is good that she remembered where I lived so it would be easy to ask for me in case something happened to the cats. We chatted some more about the sombong calico that ate only one small portion of the boiled rice and fish and also about how people leave chicken bones for the black cat who sometimes comes to the carpark.

I don't know why people think it's safe for cats to eat chicken bones!!The can choke and die on it. The aunty told me she asked the foreign workers to help her clear the chicken bones if they should find them. The foreign workers are also fond of the cats as I sometimes see them clearing spilled cat food in the morning when I go to work and I have never seen them scare any of the community cats at all.

She parted asfter asking me if I had eaten dinner and when she found out that I was just going home to eat dinner, she shooed me back to the house [as though I was one of the cats :))] and wished me good night. :)
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. aiyo toro.....sleep until like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a nice pic... very relaxing to see...

    makes me wanna snooze...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah...your blog is so nice...fits in with the current Da Vinci/Mona Lisa mood...got search function and visitor counter too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup cat_aunty and ksn. Toro sleeps like that in the centre of the living room, anywhere he puts his body is his home :))I take it he feels quite confident that no one or cat is going to hurt him That is his KIng Of The Castle snooze position.

    aunty_p. Now that you mention it, it does have the DaVinci feel :) Its quite a calm nostalgic skin I thought. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete