Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where is my collar?

Calico Mom

FatBoy

These are better pictures of 2 of the 3 in the WildBunch. Calico Mom is looking rather dirty I know but she is much too independent to allow me to clean her up. The black spots are just grease from the carpark. I guess it is a good thing that she does not allow me too near her as this survival instinct would make her more diffiuclt to mess with.

FatBoy always looks well and his coat is always clean and shiny. He is more docile and would follow almost anyone who would feed him! He looks for me when I am late with dinner and would sometimes follow me to my flat, which is a bad thing as Little Calico would scream her tiny lungs out in protest. Then I would have to bring him back to his own void deck where I would have to sit with him for a little while.

Little Calico has lost her new red collar. I don't know what it is with the people here. I seem to be the sole supplier of collars and tags in this area. :(

Since the old aunty is not working, we have a new feeding schedule. I would feed them for 3 days - Mondays to Wednesdays and she would feed them for the rest of the week. I am rather glad of this as this would mean I do not have to rush about and would have some more time to rest and relax with the amigos.

The old aunty has also agreed to speak about her community cats with ddxiong.
She seemed very pleased when I asked her about it and I'm sure she would tell ddxiong the history of the WildBunch. After all she has been feeding them for a long time and she also knows their previous caregiver. The interview is supposed to be this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment