Friday, March 30, 2007

My green carrier, my home

No one can get me here...

Are you looking at me?

I have been talking about Megat's green carrier and I finally have the pictures with him in it. This is the carrier I had bought for Bujang and it came with a set of wheels. It's actually part of a pet stroller. Megat likes it as he can hide himself at the back, well-covered by the green canvas as well as peep out at the world through the green netting :)
None of the other kitties go into this carrier anymore and it has become Megat's Place :) Sometimes he would not get out of it for the whole day until I come home from work. then he would promptly just sit on me and groom or take a nap. Now however, he has become quite brave and would sleep on the green sofa by himself.
I am very glad that he has settled in quite comfortably with the amigos. Of course Ms Akira still hates him, much more than she dislikes Totoro :) But then Ms Akira's first love is Bujang :)

3 comments:

  1. Megat so sweet....hope Miss Akira is recovering from her vapors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:05 AM

    It's a lovely carrier! I need to get one for the cats... any recommendations where?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear fivecatsmom

    This is part of a pet stroller combination :)I just use the stroller part to wheel Bujang about and use the carrier part to house the kitties :) The carrier is nice and bright but the mesh can easily be destroyed by feline teeth :)

    I saw some strollers at Pet Station but none like mine.

    ReplyDelete