Monday, March 12, 2007

The Interview





The amigos were surprisingly docile when ddxiong came to the house to interview them. I think they all knew they must be on their best behaviour and so they all welcomed ddxiong into the house. I was surprised that Ms Akira actually sat with her after sniffing at her bag enthusiastically, Bujang came to sniff his approval and had a few bites (of welcome no doubt), Megat came to sit with me and was not too near but not too far and Totoro actually circled us once or twice.

I expected them all apart from Bujang to make a quick exit or at least to peer at her from behind cushions and doors. It goes to show you never knwo with cats :)

I was glad that the aunty managed to speak about her cats to ddxiong and she spoke quickly and with great passion in hokkien. I think she was pleased as she managed to speak without having to translate everything into malay :)

2 comments:

  1. The ribbons are added on later right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbons on the toys are my hair ribbons :) I thought Akira might like it and after I prayed it with honeysuckle, the amigos usually go crazy for the flying ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete