Saturday, March 31, 2007

Megat's Place

You can't be too clean...

This is a much better picture of Megat's Place with him in it :) Its a very big carrier with room enough for two kitties. But if your kitty is extremely enthusiastic and prone to panicking, this may not be the best carrier as the netting can easily be destroyed by sharp feline teeth. Bujang has bitten through some of the mesh and I had to repair it with very strong green thread.

I have tried to look for another pet stroller but didn't find anything as attractive. I thought Megat would appreciate a walk. I have yet to put him in a harness but I think I will have to try soon. I think he might appreciate looking at the old neighbourhood without the danger :)

4 comments:

  1. Megat looks like a King in his own castle! Thank you for giving him a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be all right if we shared the photo of Megat in his pet stroller on our pet stroller blog at http://petstroller.blogspot.com ?

    Also, my wife and I own a site that specializes in pet strollers (http://JustPetStrollers.com). You mentioned you were looking for an attractive pet stroller. I'm not sure what you consider attractive, but we'd be happy to help if you have any questions. Feel free to check out our site and either call us or write us if we can answer any questions.

    P.S. We've been selling the Kittywalk stroller for years and have almost never had a report of a cat biting through the netting. Sorry to hear Bujang got through the netting. You may want to consider something like the Happy Trails pet stroller, which comes with a small mesh. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear pet lover

    Sure you can put the pic up. I think I bought the stroller from you guys because the site seemed familiar to me. I appreciated the fact that you tried to give me very good service and I had the stroller in 3 weeks as I think I read somewhere that it would take me about 3 months to get it here.

    If you would send me word when megat's pic is up, I would appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope Megat continues to enjoy her cat stroller! I added her image and a link to your blog on our site. You'll find it here: http://petstroller.blogspot.com/2007/04/megat-in-her-cat-stroller.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete