Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dreams


I have been having dreams about the amigos. They are not exactly nightmares but not nice dreams either. They usually centre around one of them getting hurt and me not being able help them immediately so I would see myself running here and there trying to get someone to help my cats. Finally someone would help them and then they would be happy and safe at home. I have these dreams possibly because I have so much work to do and have not been able to pay much attention to everyone. Thank goodness grandma is home to comfort everyone and to give thme what they need - to chat and hang out with family :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear San, don't be too hard for yourself. Try to relax with some aromatherapy oils or chamomile tea. I am sure the Amigos understand your commitment to work

    ReplyDelete