Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Thrills

Bujang laying ambush...

He started chattering his invitation...

The crows are having none of it...

Bujang trying a new technique...staring....

Maybe if I wink at them....

I took these pictures last Sunday 16th March. I had been feverish for the whole of that week and on Sunday, I thought I would bring him out since he had been very good at staying with me throughout my fever. Since I was still feverish, I thought I would bring him for a walk just downstairs. I didn't think he would walk but the worst that could happen was Bujang would just refuse to come out of his carrier and we would spend the time just sitting.

But I was wrong.

He got very excited when he saw some pigeons pecking at some pieces of bread thrown from one of the flats. He stalked them and chattered at them. I didn't stop him as I knew he would not be able to catch any of the birds. The crows made such a ruckus and the pigeons all flew up the trees. :) But I think Bujang had a good time even so.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe cute Bujang.

    Dear San, hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete