Sunday, March 04, 2007

Its about time Bujang

Enough of that!

Penitant Megat

My job is done

Bujang has finally taken a stand. After all there is only so much that a cat can take. After the 1000th time that Meagt has made a run for him, Bujang decided to turn the tables and run after Megat!!

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Megat running wildly into the bedroom and under the bed. This was a new phenomenon. Usually it would be either Toro or Bujang with Megat on their tail. I then saw Bujang running in after Megat.

After 10 minutes when megat did not appear, I investigated and saw him sitting on my computer chair, away from everyone. I think he was more surprised than scared and he is now on my lap.

I guess he has learnt that just because you think you're the boss, it doesn't mean that you are :)

I think from this momnet all will be better as if all the boys are running after each other, all is well.

2 comments: