Saturday, March 03, 2007

Toro's birthday 1st March

What did you say?

Its my birthday? Really?


The birthday pose...
Toro knows he is very beautiful and shows his best side to the camera :)

Eating extra birthday treats...

Playtime!

Resting with grandma...

Bedtime...zzzz...

Toro and I have the same birthdays :) I think he had a nicer time as he didn't have to endure silliness at work. I got him a nice birthday collar of blue and white stones and a blue star to go with his blue eyes. Some people said that I was crazy to buy my cat such an expensive collar and I should use my money to better use. But I think he looks nice in his blue present and I am glad that I had bought him this one :) He is a nice friendly kitty and I cant imagine not having him. Even grandma agrees that the collar looks nice and it shines prettily around his neck.

I had actually bought him some salmon (my fav fish) so I can cook him something nice for his birthday. I saw something on Animal Planet and there was this chef who had cooked something for cats - salmon, butter, milk, garlic and a little salt. People could eat something like that :)

He spent the whole day playing with Bujang - in and out the red tunnel, making such a ruckus and overturned the water fountain. But since it was his birthday, I did not reprimand him and allowed him to re-arrange the fountain however he likes it. :)

He got quite tired in the late aftrenoon and snoozed beside grandma for 10 minutes. She patted him to sleep and was quite amused when he snored a little. I think he is grandma's favourite. He sure behaves like he is anyway.

Later at night he decided to lseep on the cat tree. The seat is too small for such a big cat but I can't find anything with a larger diameter. I saw one in the net that has a cat tree and a seat with 16 inches across but I don't think I should buy one online. I'm sure there would be some place in Singapore that would sell one with a larger diameter for bigger cats! Surely some pets store owner would know that there are BIG cats in Singapore who would appreciate the space!

6 comments:

  1. toro has a new haircut> his fur is so short and cute. he looks like one of "The Cat"/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Toro!! His fur has grown out nicely.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TORO, AND SAN!!
    hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

    *MUAK!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated purrthday, Toro an bean mom! It was my purrthday March 1, too! I's two now, all growed up fur a cat. Toro, you look furry nice wif short fur an your huge tail! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all :) Toro is also 2 years old on march 1st Victor:)

    Yah..his fur is better than when I first had it trimmed. It has grown out more evenly and so he looks very handsome with his very bushy tail in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday, Toro and San and many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very belated as Blogger was playing punk with my comment login.

    hIPPY bIRD dAE tO tORO tUNABELLY!!!

    ReplyDelete