Sunday, February 18, 2007

Revolution!


The amigos were all revolution-ed this morning. This will be the last in the series of 3 tubes that Dr Su recommended for everyone. I expected Megat to be up in arms but he was very docile and sat quietly when I asked him to. He made no fuss about the cold liquid on his neck. I think this is because he is used to me wiping him down with the warm salt water after dinner every day so its the usual thing for him.

Bujang took it in his stride and Toro struggled a little. Next time (if there is a next time) I would get grandma to cuddle him so he would be more relaxed. Ms Akira created a storm and struggled to get away. She quite surprised me with her strength as she is the smallest of the 3. The smallest of the 4 is Megat of course although he is the oldest.

Megat is 10+, Bujang is about 29 months, Ms Akira just tuned 2 last week and Toro will turn 2 on March 1st. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment