Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yesterday Friday 2 Jan


These posts are about what happened to us yesterday. San broughted me to the park at last at last. I saw her wif my new jacket and so I stood still fur her to buckle me in. The new jacket was nice but stiff. She carried me into my carrier and we wented into the box thing that brings us downstairs to the grass. She wheeled me to the park! I was furry furry excited and meowed fur her to hurry..but not too much... cos san coughed a little. Then we went to the big grass and I got out and walked and walked and sat under the sun.

I had a good time. Maybe tonight I won't bite her!

Note from san

Well he still tried to bite me but it was a half-hearted affair. Anyway I had a squirt bottle full of water and so he didn't come any nearer. The next morning, he decided to sleep next to me and kneaded me with his claws. :) So I guess I am forgiven.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bujang, glad to hear that you had some quality time out with San, without that scary Shaolin Megat in tow!!

    ReplyDelete