Tuesday, February 06, 2007

While I was sleeping

Even when I am asleep san, I KNOW you're taking my pic!

While I was sleeping, some anonymous person came to my blog titled Rainy Tuesdays and left a message. It was not a vulgar message but I guess its the bane of bloggers the world over. Someone left several links where I and some others (I suppose) can go to buy everything under the sun. My post had become a portal to some shopper's paradise. The thing is, this particular post was the one I had written in August of 2006. It was a good thing that I had the presence of mind to set my settings straight and so I was alerted to this insidious action.


I suppose I can set my comments setting to one that would not allow anonymous comments but after some thought, I decided that I would just reset my privacy settings to include comments moderation alerts :)

1 comment:

  1. We had the same problem. Word Verification was enough to stop that wifout preventing anonymous posts (from furiends who don't have blogger). What I don't like about comment moderation is I can't see what anyone else said.

    ReplyDelete