Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here's the smell of that black cat still...

Don't touch me please!

I can hear you! Don't come any nearer!

Hmm... evidence!

Ms Akira was not pleased that I had spent time with Megat for the better part of the afternoon. She came up to me and told me so loudly. Then she sat near me to see what I would do about her complaints. i think she has a point as Megat had tried to corner her with his harrassment tactics, which is simply to try to run all the kitties into a corner. But Ms Akira had turned around and snarled at him and had kept her ground. She did run up the tall cat tree to escape him but only as a last resort.

I had to put him back in his cage as he is becoming quite a bully now although it is now just running after the kitties. Before it was kung fu tactics. I wonder what he would come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. Megat has a new collar again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. He has unravelled his silk CNY collar. Grandma keeps commenting on the untidiness of it all so now he has a more sturdy cotton one :)

    ReplyDelete