Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I, Shaolin Megat aka Megat Hitam

Friends?

Megat contemplating the wisdom of trying to get the lure...

Got it!

It was too hot to bring Bujang to the park today eventhough I got off work early. I came home and rested for abit before going to feed the Wild Bunch. At about 9 pm Bujang was yelling so I took out their favourite toy Da Bird and played with them for about one hour. I had to put Megat in the cage as it would be just him monopolising the game otherwise. after the kitties got tired, I let megat out and he got to jump and wrestle with the lure. None of the others joined him in the game as he would simply try to scare them into giving up the lure.

Grandma keeps saying he is a very bold cat for one who has just escaped the carpark :)

2 comments:

  1. Fev-ver toys! Our favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As befitting his name, Toro has a letter T on his back.

    Maybe Megat can fit in faster, because of the Amigos. I am sure they told him he can be himself in your household.

    ReplyDelete