Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese new year thoughts

Who's coming to dinner?

Maybe a quick getaway...

Hmmm...maybe not...

Ms Akira was busy looking out the window (supervised of course) to see if anyone was coming for reunion dinner at our house :) She heard quite a few footsteps coming and going and was very curious as to the happenings for the day. However, the only visitors we had today was my sister with my nephews and niece bringing currypuff :) The boys played with the amigos all day. Even Megat decided that they were not out to get him and he showed an interst in playing.

I think the most exciting thing that happened to my very young nephew H was that Ms Akira decided to get out from under her blanket and actually sniffed at his fingers. He was so excited about this that he ran to his mother and told her the whole story. :) When they were leaving, Ms Akira actually extended her little paw to my little nephew from her cat tree perch and she did not flinch or take it away when he touched it. :) She is of course busy being the Little Ms but my nephew was very delighted and it made his visit I'm sure. This was the first time Ms Akira actually got out from under her blanket and allowed him to sit with her for an extended time. :)) So I guess it was a new beginning for the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment