Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday activities in the estate

Bujang watching some boys talking in the square on Sunday morning...

until 3 policemen came to chase them off. I guess they were making a great deal of noise in the morning. I can't hear them from where we were. The police spoke to the boys for about 5 minutes. Then the boys moved off to someplace else and we were the only ones left in the park, except for an old man who was doing some physiotherapy exercises and an old woman with her maid.

Smells suspicious...maybe doggie...

I have noticed of late that many people in my area let the toy dogs run freely. Its not bad as the dogs are obedient and would come when their owners call but I see also that a few of the owners would let their dogs pee along the walls and pillars. They don't ever wash it off but just watch and then they go off quite happily with their dogs. I suppose dogs will do their business just about anywhere unless their owners restrain them. Maybe we should have classes to train dog owners to be more civic-minded. :)

Of course there are owners who would walk their dogs on a leash and clean up after them but these owners are few- in my estate at least.

A cooler walk in the void deck....

WOAH! Whats with the water?

Close-up of a very surprised Bujang...

When Bujang was under the shade of the palm tree, we heard a sudden splash of water hitting the pavement. Startled Bujang loooked up and I saw a few plants being moved on the 5th floor. Its easy to see who the culprit was who had watered the plants with no thought about people walking under them. Thank goodnes we had moved from there about 10 minutes ago. If not Bujang and I would have been very wet from being watered. Aiyoh!

1 comment: