Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY adventures

Overview of Bujang's fav park...

This is where I bring Bujang all the time when we go out to the park. This morning I thought it would be nice to bring him here but it got very hot and 2 kids came to say hello to us. The little boy was very curious about his walking paraphenalia and wanted to know if it comes with the cat. The kids are sister and brother and it seems that they like cats. The boy wanted to pet Bujang but I told him not to as Bujang is a very temperamental kitty. He saw Bujang eating grass and before I could stop him, he picked up a small blade of grass and treid to feed Bujang. I think Bujang got fed-up of all the attention and put his paw out. AIYOH! But the boy told me there were no claws and Bujang just tried to stop him.

I decided that it was time to go as the questions were giving me a headache and the boy asked me repeatedly if he could hold the leash even when I had told me that Bujang is very strong. Even Bujang was getting agitated and tried to walk off repeatedly. His sister tried to explain the consequences to him but I guess he was very young and wanted his way. Anyway I told him he could not hold the leash and that he should go home. He wanted to go with us and to push the stroller for me until I reach home. WOAH! I told him that it was not a good idea and his mother might be worried about him and quickly esacaped.

The playground where we had a rest...

We escaped here where it was cooler and there was no one about. I sat on one of the benches and told Bujang he could get out to explore if he wanted.

Bujang relaxing...

Bujang decided that he preferred to stay in his carrier and to just watch the world go by. I read my book about the PERN dragons by Todd MacCaffrey. After about 20 minutes we went home to celebrate CNY our own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment