Monday, February 05, 2007

As the world turns...

Bujang eating grass in the strangely empty square...

Tick! tick!tick!

Downhill...

Who has been walking in this here place?

Up again...

This place is strangely familiar....

The park was strangely quiet without the usual riot of kids playing football. It was rather nice but even Bujang felt it. This park would usually be quite noisy with kids running about but I guess the police crackdown on kids and noise pollution was effective. I do not know what has come over my cat Bujang but today, he made many new decisions of where he would walk and how he would do it. I was only glad he made different choices as it made walking him much more interesting. Usually I would just have to watch him smell the ixora and eat grass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment