Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ouch rashes....

Waiting for the coast to be clear...

In this pic, Toro was waiting for the coat to be clear before he ventures out along the corridor. He is not as gung -ho as Bujang in these outside ventures. :)

I have not been blogging for some time but I have been getting horid rashes on on my arms and they're very itchy. Grandma says its because Megat sits on me all the time and I always have to keep him from falling off. It is true that I have to use my arms to staedy him while he sleeps and naps on me :) Maybe that is why I keep having the rashes but I have no heart to stop him from sleeping on me.

I was thinking about it and the last time I had these horrid rashes was when toro first came to live with us. he had all fur mites etc too.

I realised yesterday that I had stopped wiping megat down with the warm salt water and had used only pet wipes to clean him. Maybe this is why I have rashes. I realise that after he sits on me, i would get red spots on my chest too. So I guess I have to go back to cleaning him every day with warm salt water. My anti histimines zytec are not working anymore. maybe its time I get a stronger one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment