Saturday, May 08, 2010

Gang of 4

THIS is the cat that belonged to the Bujang's watchers mom. I remember this black spot on his nose. It was the most distinctive part about him. He was very docile and came when I offered him food. He ate 1/2 a tin of sardines and chicken plus water. He had grown much thinner. When I gave him the food, it didn't strike me but now that I am keying this entry, the nose just called to me. I feel a great deal of pity for this kitty to be thrown out. He was quiet though and ate quickly. When he had enough, he went back through the broken window and rested. At least for this weekend this kitty would have a home. But not so next week when the TC realised the vandals had done their work! I have to see if this kitty is sterilised and if not this one will be much easier to catch than Terror Kitty!
These two kitties were also abandoned and came to Putih's block suddenly. The black one is the plant-eater. She is very fat. I do not know if it's the result of all those plants that she had eaten or she had generous feeders. I hope the woman who relocated her here feeds her well and takes care of her welfare. The grey one is rather pretty and ate some sardines too. This one, Cousin R said, was the fiercer one between the two but tonight it was quiet and waited for her turn to eat. I did not see Terror Kitty this eveing though.

The Original Wild Bunch at dinner...

I was glad to see the both of them but I was not able to find Putih. I guess she had run off as the three strange kitties were about. I did not have the heart not to feed them and so I think this would be a problem. I saw the auntie and she said she found Putih further down the block, near the front of the school. This is also bad news for the Wild Bunch. I really do not see any rainbow to this problem at present. We just have to speak more to the school children to look out for her more.

No comments:

Post a Comment