Sunday, May 16, 2010

Community Cats on Sunday

The evening was very wet with loud thunder. I wondered if I would see everyone out for dinner as the evening was also very dark.
I was extremely relieved to see the Wild Bunch. FatBoy ate 3/4 of his food and Putih ate only 1/2 as usual. Fat Minah ws the only one who seemed to enjoy herself but then she was the only one who had a very dry and bright place. Since there were few people about, she also had the whole place t herself. The other kitties got a little wet.
This cat, PolkaDot still refused to eat this evening. I don't know if this was because M had fed him earlier but no community cat I know would ever refuse food on a rainy day. He refused to move from this place and did not even want to sniff at the warm food I had placed inside this room, through the grates. he did move a little but that was just so he could make himself more comfortable. I suspect that he is not really well but as I cannot get inside the room, I do not know if this is true. I would have to ask M tomorrow.
Grey came and ate the rest of Putih's food quietly and the just as quietly left to sit here. She seemed to blend with the stairs and not many peole took notice of her. I changed all the water bowls and cleaned the place a little and left her to herself. I did not see FatBoy on my way home but I hope he was somewhere warm and dry.

1 comment: