Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Outside

Tanaka was quite excited to be outside and asked me to extend the length of his leash...
NO WAY!
Toro was afraid to go outside and so peeped at the boys from behind the window...
Here he was trying to tell me to get away from the window so he could see the view :)
Bujang was quite determined to walk the whole length of the corridor and so I had put one more leash so he could take a longer walk by himself. I put the blue jacket on him as it was much more snug and he would have a harder time if he wanted to get out of it...and then...
He decided to take a longer walk and strained on his already long leash...
I decided to take the one length away from him so I can keep a eye on his shenanigans. He was not pleased and after several tries, he got bored and walked into the house :)

So Tuesday Outside was a very short one- about 20 minutes. Once Bujang decided to go into the house, Tanaka followed suit although if left to himself, Tanaka would make a choice of staying outside for a longer time. Bujang used to be quite contented with just sitting outside along the corridor and enjoying the sun but no more :)

2 comments:

  1. rocket was looking so eager and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That HAD to be very very exciting! I would love to do such a thing-in my mind- but truth is that I would be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete