Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday adventures

Please I want to go downstairs...Bujang asked told me when I came home from work. I told him to let me eat some dinner , drink some water and take a bath and then I would bring him downstairs for a walk. He did so and we went...

Bujang was very excited when he saw something...
He stalked them as they're his favourite...

pigeons....


I don't blame him as these pigeons had taunted the amigos for as long as I can remember, dancing about just outside our windows, on my air-con condenser. He loves stalking and chattering at them and finally running at them , just so he could watch them all take wing. It was a good thing (maybe) that someone fed the pigeons some rice and so they gathered just underneath the window.

The pigeons know him very well and they would allow him to get within a few feet of them before flying away. I sometimes think they are both playing a game :)

It is a dangerous business though as once when I was walking him, a used battery (I assumed) fell right infront of us. I was thinking that we could get seriously hurt if it had hit us. This could only be the work of some careless human being. I hope it was not someone who didn't like Bujang running after the pigeons.
Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment