Thursday, February 11, 2010

Megat the pseudo poseur

)Its very hot san...
but let me open my eyes for your sake and a good picture...


Increasingly, Megat has also begun to pose for the camera but his poses have always been full frontal or sleepy. Yesterday, he decided to it right infront of me when I was watching the British serial Waking The Dead.

We are now increasing the number of times he gets the suppository because I am just nervous. So instead of 3 supps a week and 4 rest days, he would get 4 a week, with Friday off as he gets his sub-Q on Friday. He would get really cranky if we do the SubQ and the supps. Since he is well enough these days, I do not insist and he is happy enough to oblige with the rest of his supplements on Friday. He now gets the Sat off.

1 comment:

  1. We think that Megat is looking very good. His coat is beautifully shiny and his pose is that of a well cat!

    ReplyDelete