Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Sweep

Ok san. I am ready. Do I pull now?

Why is this thing moving? Stop it!

OK. I will sit on this while you pull it under the bed. On 3 ok?

Its still crooked. Let me help san to straighten this sheet. Take that!

Finally all done. We can rest. Ok we will test how good you guys made the bed. Isn't this the same quilt like last week though san?


The boys decided to help me make the bed. This time all 4 were on hand. It created quite a stir and we had to listen to everyone's input. Finally we got the quilt back on the bed. I told the boys that I had the quilt so it would be nice for them to sit on. Actually it was just to prevent my new bedsheet from cat hair. Of course I could not tell the boys this as it would insult them enormously. They might just decide not to help me next week. Hmmmm...maybe I should tell them....

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I think, San, next time you should change the bedsheets quickly and quietly!

    A case of too many paws spoilt the soup!

    ReplyDelete